Interest Rate

I attempted to reach out to GAFCo via their website (https://www.gafco.net/contact_gafco.cfm) and never received a response. I was only trying to find out what my payoff amount was.

After the 3rd attempt, I decided to just pay what the "balance" was. I am now owed $533.75. I paid the balance in full on 02/23/17. It is now 04/13/17 and I have yet to receive my refund.

They told me it should be anywhere between 30-45 days. This is now day 49 and my account is still in the same "open" status with my balance as ($533.75). I would never recommend this company to anyone ever. Horrible customer service.

The only response I got when I called the first time was it should take 30-45 days. I called at 39 days (April 3, 2017) asking for a status update on my refund and was told I "should receive it this month". I called again on the 46th day (April 10, 2017) and was told it was escalated and should be sent out this week.

I am very disappointed in this company. I believe I should be given back interest on my money they still have.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gafco Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 13, 2017.

Comments

Great company had 2 loans paid one off 2nd loan doing great no problems very positive experience!!